View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:59 PM   #10
treestump
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

"Update" I drilled out my #82 jet to a .035 ID using a #65 drill bit. It made my throttle response much better, it doesn't fall on its face now when I go from idle to full throttle. I would like too know how close .035 is to a #90 jet. A couple of things I would like to add that I have done on this engine other than mentioned in previous posts are. The stock muffler mod by taking the stock tailpipe off welding it closed and relocating a piece of 1" pipe coming from the bottom side of the muffler under the diff. I also modified the flywheel which has a .200 wide key by milling .100 off and rotating it clockwise to advance the timing. I'm not sure how many degrees that is. I'll figure it out later when time allows. This is a 350 MCI engine some of these mods I have done on my pre MCI 295 all with success. Havn't messed with the cam yet. I'm looking into having a stock cam reground to my specs. I'm not hearing any really good remarks about the performance cam that is being offered by online vendors.

Jim
treestump is offline   Reply With Quote