View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 06:16 AM   #15
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang

E-Z-GO

Default Re: #90 Main Jet Drill Size

[QUOTE=invalidsession;431689]Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Another drivel ridden diatrabe. Please Mr Chimp err (Chump) (i'm sure you mean well) but don't try and come across with your "been there done it shite" .
P.S, Spell check was free last I checked. You might want to look it up chump

Your friend,

Chris.[/QUOTE

Well, looks like I was right about the ego. Your like a really sucky book... The spelling was intentional you dope.. I knew it would get under the skin of such a anal wierdo like yourself who constantly yearns for someone to pat him on the back for his decorated vocabulary. Looks like OCD. Hmm, pathetic, you must be thinkin of yourself cause your the one that got this whole thing started. Deny all you want, but reading from the top of this post will prove it. I've had to deal with a$$holes like you more than once, BEEN THERE DONE THAT... It's an avatar by the way. I guess you don't have one because you couldn't post a picture of an A$$HOLE!! I guess you already know your worth. You named yourself " INVALID SESSION ". That say it all. That sums up your whole existance and you came up with it. I mean how much more obvious could it be. Ha!!

P.S. Your the only chump I've come across so far and I am not your friend so do not refer to me as one...
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote