Thread: 2022 RXV ELiTE
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 07:22 AM   #1
Bob-0
Gone Wild

Default 2022 RXV ELiTE

Hey all, couple quick questions. We’ve got a small dealership and I haven’t been able to go to Ashley’s class just yet.

When installing a MadJax headlight kit on a fleet model car, I wired DRLs in from the headlights to the converter as per the instructions. I’ve now realized that when you plug in the charger the solenoid activates (I assume to power the BMS), and the converter gets power…. The problem is that the DRL come on when this happens. I’ve verified the converter gets power on freedom model RXVs as well. The secondary issue that I’ve noticed is that the charger will run its full cycle , but then it flashes green quickly like it’s less than 80% charge instead of a steady green. I assume this is from the slight draw created by the DRL being on? Is there any harm in allowing things to stay the way they are, or do I need to just wire the DRL back in with the main lights so they are switched?

Second question, could someone PM me the code for a 1313 handheld so I can program a controller to go beyond 19.5mph please? Our electric guy was fired, and I hadn’t been furloughed yet, lol.

Thank you for any help and input!!!
Bob-0 is offline   Reply With Quote