View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 02:14 PM   #6
mcneyens
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: RoyPow - “P” Series Install

Just installed mine this weekend. The performance 105. Which is 4+ inches wider and requires a different mount. I say that because my dealer gave me the wrong one (too short) and now they are telling me to pound sand.

I can’t believe what a difference it made with my stock motor and Alltrax 500. Claiming hills now is child’s play 😂

Install itself was pretty smooth. Make sure to replace your charging port with a Noco plug port or something similar.

Also be sure to have your voltage decreaser installed. Stock club car come with a reduced on the third battery pulling from 24 to 12. You’ll need 48 to 12 and I highly recommend one with a key switch.

The performance model also came with an external dash switch. I was worried about always having to lift the seat to turn the battery on. This mounted in the dash is awesome. When turning your battery on or off always hold until you hear a mechanical click from the battery. Between that and forgetting to turn the run switch on and then being so nervous about the $3500 sitting under me I also forgot to turn the ignition on 🤪 I was going through everything in my head about to tear things apart and my wife said “did you remember the switch thingy”. Lol glad she showed up when she did.
mcneyens is offline   Reply With Quote