View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 11:50 AM   #7
sthreatt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2001 gas wiring diagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydivertony View Post
I have a pulsar for it but haven't been able to get back to the job (I'm pretty busy). But I am now sure that it where the problem is. Once I get back to it I'll post the fix.
I'll be following this thread for your results. I'm working with one that has driven me up a tree. I've already replaced and gapped the pulsar coil, taken the coil off and placed it on another cart .. it ran fine there. The ignitor, I have replaced TWICE with new aftermarket because they were cheap. NEITHER WORKED ! Then I was told that the aftermarket were wired different, so I tried that. Still no spark. All grounds are as clean as the driven snow, and all connections are good. Currently, I am waiting for delivery of a THIRD ignitor, but this time I'm spending the bucks and going with EzGo OEM, and keeping my fingers crossed. If I had a cart available to look at, I'd like to know if the wires on the OEM ignitor are supposed to match the color of the wires at the harness. I've heard different views, and the wiring diagran isn't specific, leading me to believe they should match. Also, my coil isnt designated polarity on the primary terminals, and when I ran it on another cart, makes no difference if you swap white and red ... runs just as good either way.
sthreatt is offline   Reply With Quote