View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 01:12 PM   #5
Rhino-Cart
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Evolution Programming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInDaytona View Post
2021 - it is a clone of a Curtis controller, but for programming purposes, it is a Curtis controller. There are two ways to program it - there is a PC software package that some people use, and a stand-alone handheld programmer which I think most people use. I have no idea where to get the software, but the handheld is available on Amazon for $600 +/- Search for: HOLDWELL 1313-4331 1313-4431 OEM Dealer Access Level Handheld Programmer 1313-4401 1311-4401 Compatible with Curtis
Bob - I just found this forum and have a question you might be able to answer. I have a 2021 Evolution Forester 4 Plus. I just went to the dealer after having it for a year, to get them to turn up the acceleration and the top speed. After leaving and driving it for a couple days I realize I would like a few more adjustments, so I purchased the handheld programmer from Amazon, the one you spoke of in your post. My question is, do I need any additional software if I’m just using the handheld programmer plugged directly into the Curtis controller? I swear that’s what the tech did at the shop with his programmer, after having trouble plugging his laptop in and trying it that way which I assume was through a Curtis controller program.
Rhino-Cart is offline   Reply With Quote