View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #4
Dlcain
Gone Completely Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Headlight kit for G2

I don't know if anyone else has installed these kits, but the first thing I noticed was that the Bezel was kind of flimsy and I was afraid of the headlamp cracking it under vibration. I installed fender washers on both sides of the Bezel which helped stiffen the headlamp up quite a bit. The other problem I had, was the headlamp adjusting screw would loosen up after a few average bumps in the yard, and I would have to keep tightening it back up. I also noticed at night that the lights would bounce up and down all over the place because of the vibration. Long story short, I was able to remove the headlamp lens's and sink a trim screw thru the headlamp housing up into the Bezel. The down fall is that you can't adjust the headlamp, but the outcome is that the lights no long bounce around and vibrate and are rock solid now! One more thing I wanted to mention, and maybe it just has to do with my cart. But The tail lights that I got with the kit looked to be too wide, and would of fell off the radius of my body. I ended up buying a pair of round tail-lights just to be safe.

Dlcain is offline   Reply With Quote