View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #15
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Year 2 of ownership, Tags and Tax Credit question....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santacruzslick View Post
It just seems unreasonable to force people to rent a trailer, and in some situations a truck to tow it with, each year just to renew their registration. One would think there would be an exception or the availability of a mobile inspection in situations such as these.

Unreasonable? Even if they didn't pay for the cart to begin with? What's the cost of a trailer rental once a year against the price of a brand new cart? Everything can't be given out free of charge. You think the government to should spend more tax payer dollars to hand deliver an inspection as well?

If the OP doesn't want to put forth the effort to be legal, then forget it and take the chances on getting caught without the proper paper work in place. How much would a traffic ticket be compared to the trailer rental or even simply an effort to "borrow" a trailer?

Is it also unreasonable for the government to force people to purchase healthcare insurance? Did you vote for the ones that screwed us with that law? Now, I'll get down off my soap box before my BP rises so much that I fall off and hurt myself.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote