View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
Gonkulor's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 1,494
Default Re: terminology question

Originally Posted by kab69440 View Post
Most likely a reference to the motor's housing being made from cast metal (thick) or from rolled sheet (thin).
with kabby. I can't think of any other way to reference it.

But I don't who who would want to make or accept a thin can. It would be really cheap.

Last edited by Gonkulor; 10-05-2012 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: cheap
Gonkulor is offline   Reply With Quote