Old 10-12-2020, 07:19 AM   #6
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO Workhorse / Jacobsen Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmaster View Post
OK, Slonomo,
Im following this thread, i am sure Trig and Stovebolt will be here too, to help in any way we can.

If you have the 4 connector Keyswitch, i wonder if it started out life with the ST style cowl and has been replaced with that buggy one? as you say it has the wiring loom also! although i am sure the EZGO badged version of the 1200 MPT usually came with the standard bugggy cowl. I could be wrong!
My 2000 model Refresher cart that I bought a few months ago (same as MPT 1200 ) has the metal dump bed with plastic liner is just like your cart.

Mine also has the TXT front cowl and it does look factory so I assume some of these carts did indeed come from factory with these TXT front cowls.

These heavy metal dump beds are a pain to raise and also very dangerous if you don't put a board or something under them when working on cart. I can raise fine but my wife can't. If I took it home I would be on the lookout for the electric actuator where my wife could use it. Heck, for a project I may do it anyway in the next few months.

Someone before me had just installed the two terminal switch. Wires for lights were in there but I guess because both headlights were blown they just put the 2 terminal switch in it.

I got the four terminal switch from country cat and got everything working like it came from factory.

I am also following your build. Should be a fun project.
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote