View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 04:10 PM   #8
GoBeau
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2019 Onward Kohler Issues

Hello, I to am having this exact same issue on my 2019 CC with the Kohler engine. The largest CC dealership here in Central Florida have about 150 carts with this problem. Club Car had released a Bulletin with a fix by replacing the O2 sensor and a reprogrammed computer but this dealership did about 25 customer carts and the problem still existed. When I went to see them recently about this they said basically they have stopped replacing the O2 sensor and computers because it is not fixing the problem. Club Car and this dealership’s current solution is as you mentioned, disconnect the O2 sensor harness and if you don’t want to see the check engine light ON all the time, also disconnect this amber warning light! They indicated that the engine will run “leaner” by disconnecting the O2 sensor. I believe anyone and everyone with this problem needs to put some pressure on their dealership which in return will hopefully put pressure on Club Car to get a permanent solution. If Club Car doesn’t fix the problem soon, Club Car needs to replace these engines with one that don’t have this problem or replace the cart. I purchased a new cart to avoid having any major issues verses buying a used golf cart with a long history. It seems that even the Club Car Dealer Reps are being somewhat kept in the dark on what Club Car is doing to resolve this. This is totally unfair to the dealers and the Club Car owners. Time for them to step up and let everyone know what’s going on. Please keep us all updated if any of you get any kind of response/solution or update from your dealership on this ongoing problem. THANKS.
GoBeau is offline   Reply With Quote