View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
Pipsta
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Cart won't start after turning off

I was out working last night and some one spilled drink all over the floor of my cart. How they got it out of he bar and why hey couldn't hold it is beyond me. She was a rude ignorant biiiaaaatch,too. Anyway, after I dropped them I went to clean it off and turned off my cart.

It didn't start back up. I had shut it off a couple times during the night and it started back up fine. This happened about 3 hours into the night of driving. I have a good battery and solenoid, relay, fuses, microswitches all look like they are working properly. It's just not turning over. I would say it's the start/gen but it was just replaced with a rebuilt one maybe three weeks ago. All the connections look tight and clean on the battery and start/gen.

I'm going to the cart to work on it after only 4 hours sleep cause this is memorial day weekend and it's a busy weekend I need to work. Might be the last big weekend for the whole summer around here. Summer is slow time in Phx area. Anyone have any suggestions on what to check on and what troubleshoot things I can do?

Thanks in advance.
Pipsta is offline   Reply With Quote