View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 07:31 AM   #8
SHADAMS
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: New member, dads old txt cart

Alright, so Ive got the cart pretty much back together minus electrics. I have a blank canvas and am trying to understand a few things.

so in looking through everything I have its pretty basic. Batteries, controller, solenoid, wire harness, forward/reverse assembly, ignition switch, charging port and motor. I have all the components still but it wasnt running and have not yet attempted to diag why. Wondering if I have to buy a controller anyway, can I upgrade to a controller for a different cart that has, for example, the f/r switch on dash, rather than that big lever. Is there a reason/benefit to that style setup versus the switch?

Its mind boggling to try and organize this to the best cost/benefit ratio, and am reading as much as I can, but what would you guys do in my spot?

I still have a ton of stuff to round up, canvas extended roof, sound system, some trim pieces etc and am rebuilding flip seat and recovering bottoms, Windshield and on and on, but want to start thinking/budgeting for electrics.
SHADAMS is offline   Reply With Quote