View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #9
shmo
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 5 pieces of duct tape...

Ok everyone, take a breath....now let it out..... I am sure you all think I am a, "wildman hell bent on jeopardizing public safety"....haha

But in reality I realize, as much as anyone, the importance of safety. However, I want to put this in perspective by asking a question. Aren't we all posting on a thread that is completely dedicated to quieting, (or apparently almost silencing), an alarm? With that said, if altering an alarm in any manner is like playing with fire, I will assume you all have yours in the stock configuration. If you do not, trust me when I say I am absolutely positive that any attorney worth his salt would have a hay day finding liability in an "operator modified" safety device.

If anyone decides to alter their vehicle in any manner, please be very careful. I think that goes without saying. Personally, I feel much safer in regards to a deleted back up buzzer in the hands of a sane man than I do with a great deal of the home made lift kits and 40mph carts being driven around by children and daredevils....just sayin.

And Essness, I can start 3 of my cars while they are in gear....just how they came from the factory.
shmo is offline   Reply With Quote