View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 09:51 AM   #36
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite Lithium Speed Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhooker73 View Post
I circled back to usgicollector on my message from back in Nov. I know TN is a long state, but if you're making it near the Memphis area, would love to be on the list!!
Yes, the plan was to go to SC and NC first, to give TX some recovery time. Then take a break for a week or so. I was going to start with TN, ie Knoxville area, Nashville area, Memphis area, then Arkansas. Then work my way west through to the west side of TX, and work my way back east through TX to Louisianna, Mississippi, then Alabama. If weather permits of course. I understand there are a couple in the northern states, but unless there are enough to justify a northern pass of a journey west, it will not happen within the timeline of this trip. I also will not travel into or through any states that do not allow out of staters to enter with a firearm for protection. I do not travel anywhere without it. I don't want to have any delays while I take them to federal court for violating my 2A rights. I've been itching for a reason to have that battle. I could use the precident that it would set to go after more 2A violator states, but I really don't have the time to devote to it now...
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote