View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 10:34 PM   #10387
icamcastillo
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

Actually recently did a lot of additions to my old marathon. Installed new HD springs in the rear, removed one of the springs, modified a rear seat MODZ txt Kit to fit my Marathon, new HD springs in the front, 2 inch wheel spacers, new top, new mirrors, and new LED lights. Last year it was restored with a Navitas AC 5kw system, lithium battery, ecoxgear sound bar, and new front seats. Now I need to figure out what I want to change to make either the front seats match the back or the back seats match the front, or something completely different to both sides. Will be installing new bearings on the rear diff for both sides this weekend along with swapping out the front springs for som TXT front springs as well. Still trying to decide if I want to keep the small rims or just bite the bullet and upgrade to 23 inch tires on 14 inch rims. Current have 22 inch tires on 8 inch rims. My only hesitation is that I use this to hunt and am concerned about less side wall making the ride much stiffer, although not sure if it will be as noticeable as I am thinking it will be.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09A27E67-CAE5-4B43-A9C5-06486442176D.jpg (205.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg B201ECE3-9D6C-46F2-B79F-7AB919440F98.jpg (182.4 KB, 0 views)
icamcastillo is offline   Reply With Quote