View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 01:37 PM   #22
Spenda864
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Star Sirius cart owners out there...please chime in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolpilot44 View Post
Yes the weight reduction was like 200-250 lbs lost and the strength uphill stays there till the battery is completely drained. I seem to plug in once I hit about 45 miles and it shows 20-30 percent remaining with 105ah battery. Im still very happy with it. The zero maintenance is also a huge plus. Now I just need to try to soften the suspension. Its very stiff.
Mine is already set up for Lithium batteries for when my current batteries need replacement. The cost makes it hard to justify making a switch while the current ones are still strong. I might be able to find someone willing to buy the old ones though...

My issues have been the squeaky roof and windshield. The other thing is the brakes. They aren't the best and I have had the pads changed twice already. It seems like they are ok for a while then start squeaking and being less effective. The seatbelts are a pain as well. The ones on the rear seat are very hard to get pulled out and they almost always get hung up when trying to retract the belts. The belts catch on the outside arm rest.
Spenda864 is offline   Reply With Quote