Thread: 2010 Drag Cart
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Talking 2010 Drag Cart

Ok. Let's get this thing started!! Taking a load or two to storage this morning .Making room in the garage to build our next drag cart. If you liked our 2009 drag cart. Well I promise this one will blow you away. We are going to start with a 2001 ez-go. I will be posting pic's as we tear down to the frame. Please fill free to ask any questions that you may have on this procedure. Dont have alot of parts yet. But I will post pic's as we go. All we have to start with is the donor cart & the motor. But check this motor out. It is a warp 9 from Netgain Motors. Voltage is 165 DC. But!!!! From time to time it has been know handle 195 volts. This motor will be going on a Mark Williams all aluminum housing, aluminum case, 35 spline aluminum spool, aluminum thirdmember, carbon fiber brakes, 4-link, ford 9'' rear end. Weight,164 Lbs assembled. Well, it ain't no Taylor & Dunn 9''. But it will work. The frame will be cut & stretch. It will have a full chrome moly rolling chassis & roll cage. The body will be dedicated to a very fine organization. The paint colors will be white, pink, & hot pink. Not alot more to add so set back and enjoy the build. And most of all please fill free to make a comet or ask questions. I will answer all but one, so don't ask it. ENJOY...

Oh yah. I forgot to say (Let's Race.) Also for you guys that keep up with the white zombie. He runs this same motor.
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote