View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 05:23 AM   #5
Briboy
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Allied or Roypow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex D View Post
Where can you get deals on Allied Lithiums now? Thanks!
Plowmans sells Allied and they are a site sponsor.
My Allied batteries were used and came from another member here. Drove 8 hours round trip to get them. I am happy with them and they definitely Sold me on the advantages over Lead Acid, but they are a little wonky IE.. not charging fully and loosing voltage when sitting. But I am still learning as well. These issues may be my Ignorance.
Personally I have a strong Electrical Background and could easily build a DIY pack but I will not. I would spend the extra money over and over on Drop In Lithium Batteries.
This coming Fall/Winter I am building an old Yamaha and will be comparing my needs with Allied, Roypow, Dakota, and RELiON. Needs vs Price vs Availability.
Then ordering my next set.
If $cost$ is an issue PM me, there is a supplier that is not a sponsor that has financing. I am thinking about this due to wanting to replace my used set and also buy for other cart. Two new sets is gonna be a bit hard to get past the banker (my wife).
Edit: I ordered my charger from this site and asked a ton of questions and the support I received was very good.
Briboy is offline   Reply With Quote