View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
Deeds88
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Stealth Patriot 4X4.. Right Area?

Thanks Sunoco! I am really loving this cart, its my first Elect Vehicle of any kind so I am pretty ignorant about servicing and repair. I was able to get a little pamplet from stealth but not really very much detail. Its good to know that parts are still available.

Right now I am having 2 issues that are bothering me. 1) the cv boots tear so darn easy, it has a little shield on it but really is not effective. I am treating this thing more like a golf cart than an ATV but have allready torn a boot by hitting a stick just right. Has anyone found a good way to protect these things? I found a needle type (almost sized for cattle) adapter for my grease gun and have been adding grease to keep it lubed as best as I can, but I would really like to find a better way to protect the boots before I replace them.

2) The rear shocks have worn the bottom rubber bushings out and I am guessing I will have to replace the shock, I cant just replace the bushing can I? Are there compact car shocks that may work better or be cheaper. Is there a service manual somewhere that goes into a little detail about how to replace.

I know Im showing my ignorance here, and I am new to the Elect Vs but am very interesting in learning to keep this cart in service.

Many Thanks
Deeds88 is offline   Reply With Quote