View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 06:58 PM   #1
TMZ222
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default My CC President first build With SilverWolf AC Motor & Big Battery 48v Lithium & more

New to the golf cart world and the little town “Gibraltar MI” Where I live allows golf carts to run freely so it was time for a build lol
Picked up a 2017 club car president pretty much stuck with the rear seat, added a 6 inch lift some rims and tires14/23” And a Roy Pow 105ah lithium battery and 48 to 12V converter along with a modest light kit with the headlight tail lights brake lights no blinkers but did wire them to work with the front headlight, gives it a fuller look. Then decided to go with the SilverWolf AC motor conversion kit I ended up swapping out the Roy Pow battery to a husky big battery.com 48V lithium adding some spacers to the front and rear wheels to give them an even look 1 1/2 in front 1 inch in the rear, it also gave it a little bit more stability at high speeds. Decided to do a cleanup of all the wiring and tuck everything under the battery box. I made a 2 1/4 inch space underneath to fit all my wires and relocated the 48V converter, now I have room for my two coolers. I also add a Renogy 500A battery monitor and a switch where the old charging port used to be to turn off primary side during charging. Anyways here’s a few pictures thought I would just share them one picture of the old wiring along with almost the finished project. Thanks for all the information I have found hear you guys are something else!!! Thanks Tony
TMZ222 is offline   Reply With Quote