View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 05:09 PM   #13
Dawgman25
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2022 Icon programming cable

Thanks for the info and updates! My dealer worked pretty hard on mine since it was his first try at a 2022. Had a hard time saving changes and it would keep going back to default. Still waiting for more details, but he is busy.

I will say he did a pretty nice job. First 2 days I just drove on the roads. Got it up to 36mph on the flats. Takes a while, but gets up to 20mph pretty fast. Rides very comfortably at 30mph. I added spacers and GTW Fusion tires, so much more stable. On the golf course though, it is FAST. Takes off really fast, have to really feather the pedal in areas you need to go slow. I am pretty sure I could play a round of golf in 2 hours if no one was ahead of me. Strange feeling going 30mph down the fairway to your ball. Suspension and brakes are so much better than normal golf carts. I tried to do a little power slide one time and the brakes just shut the cart down so fast, no slide. Lol

Looks like we just need software and a bit more understanding of the best way to program this and we will be good to go!
Dawgman25 is offline   Reply With Quote