View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #9
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: Grease fittings on yammy G2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba1020 View Post
Dave, you seem like a cool guy and I've always been able to take a little constructive criticism..Ya know? ANYWAY , here I go again............... Tightened up my torsion cable all the way(helped a little) Got the good ole' gov. 10mm screwed in all the way, (I guess I have a rev limiter?anyway I can see the cable surging in and out on the carb when cart is up on jackstands and in "neutral", hard on the gas pedal ;any solution?) Still not getting the uphill pulling torque that you guys have me foaming at the mouth for!! I need u to hold my hand again dave and school me on what to do.........Torque Kit? Wait , got another for you...LOL!!!!!! Do I need a kit for the primary AND secondary clutches? Hope not, piggy banks' on the fritz if ya know what I mean!! Dave, tell your "lady friend" thanks for the support and you guys have a ROCKIN' evenin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Talk to u soon buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It may very well be that one of your primary weights are "exploded" or ready to "blow". When they get "loose" or "let go" this will cause a "surging" situation. Take the cap off the primary clutch and pull on the weights..if very loose..time for the rebuild. You will not go wrong with the secondary upgrade. Later and good night....Dave
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote