View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 03:30 PM   #6
carguy1985
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: I40L Ecoxgear Speaker Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwarden View Post
Yes I've read through some of the posts, but I can't seem to find anything on exactly HOW they wired it in. I'd like to just splice in on the bottom of the voltage reducer, but I am hesitant to just start cutting wires. Does anyone have any finished pictures or diagrams on how they wired it up?
So I added a secondary reducer to the cart. This would be a different setup. But, yes you would need to tap the red and black on the output of the factory reducer. You might want to do it on the reducer side of the connector. You could use something like this to tap and run your own pos and negative to the EcoXgear which should have its own inline fuse.

Nilight - 50004R 120 Pcs/60 Pairs... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CP987BN...p_mob_ap_share

Honestly I’d go second reducer so you don’t have to mess up the factory reducer and harness. It’s easy to connect.

Yellow to main positive of all batteries.
Black main negative of all batteries.
Red goes to your accessory or fuse block
Blue gets crimped off unless you have a car radio
Green I ran a wire to front of cart and added a spade connector to one of the 48v key power under dash which is for wiper I think.

That way you can have room to grow and or just attach your sound bar directly to it.
carguy1985 is offline   Reply With Quote