View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 07:32 PM   #1
arch stanton
Not Yet Wild

Default rxv .. chevy volt conversion..

howdy, i’m caught up in the lithium battery change over for golf carts .. have a 2009 ezgo rxv .. been giving me lots of trouble locking up , i think, due to battery issues .. so researched lithium and concluded, being retired and on a fixed income, i would spend money unnecessarily with a high probability of loosing a social security check or two on a whim .. well i whemmed, and bought 2 48 volt chevy volt batteries off of ebay ..2013 models.. bought 2 bms’s and a lithium voltage meter .. looked at all this stuff for about 4 months until yesterday when my cart died in the driveway at the golf course here in bellville texas .. today i took the 4 12 volt trojans out and installed the chevy things .. with great care and anticipation , having followed all instructions givent to me by the dude who sold me the battery management systems , with bloodied hands squashed fingers a busted foot and acid burns over half my lower extremities i turned the key to forward .. the volt meter went ballistic.. but no clicking of the solenoid or the sound of the motor break releasing..... nothing .... like my mother in laws iq....nothing .. what have i done except spend a grand on a 10 dollar golf cart ... can anyone out there give me a hand , and if you can spare it a left knee cap would be appreciated as well .. and oh by the way, i’m challenged by a light switch ..
arch stanton is offline   Reply With Quote