View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #1
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Onward rear springs with lithium pack

I'm going to install a Nissan Leaf pack soon and I just know I will have to do something about the rear springs once the cart is a few hundred pounds lighter. I think the stock HD rear springs are on the stiff side as it is. Any thoughts on what may be a viable option?

Would getting a set of non-HD stock springs probably do the trick? Since the gas carts are lighter, do they have lighter springs?

I must admit this lithium conversion has been more mentally challenging than I originally anticipated. Just trying to make a final decision on a BMS and charger setup has consumed countless hours of research over the last couple weeks and I still have not actually ordered one. I lust look at the batteries in the garage everyday and smile with excitement

Side note - With all of the Lithium related threads scattered all over the place, could the mods set up a designated lithium section/forum to keep it all together? With more and more people looking to do the conversion I think it would make it much easier to do the research necessary instead of just using the search.
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote