View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 08:25 AM   #5
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Onward rear springs with lithium pack

I知 guessing that red piece is the BMS. If they have had a prototype since June I wonder why it hasn稚 been released yet.

Instead of waiting any longer I think I知 going to pull the trigger on the BMS system from Zero Emission Vehicles Australia. They seem to have the most ascetically pleasing lcd monitor interface and are cheaper than the Orion Jr. Plus the guy was super helpful through emails explaining everything and my different options. I was really hoping for an Alltrax solution since I知 guessing t will interface with the controller but I really want to get this done so I can sell my batteries before they are a year old.

Hopefully I can come up with a solution for the springs. I even emailed the place I bought my cart from to see if they have any ideas. Since the gas cart is 300lb lighter I知 hoping those springs are different and will do the trick. I知 waiting to hear back. If they are the same, I can稚 imagine how anyone drives them because the rear on my cart does not move at all over bumps unless there is two adults on the back seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote