View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #11
WKC
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Automatic Charging

I removed the case and found the BAD part was and is the 15 amp breaker. The only thing that was done is to bypass it and just hook it direct nothing else has been touched so now I am back to the Cart being the issue I have been reading up some on this year and model charging system and it seems to be a BIG Problem the last thing I need
to do is set Her up with a system that is prone to breaking down or boiling the batteries and making them bad as it looks like I will have to replace at least 2 at the moment 4 are08 and have not been used much what kind of a system can I use to replace this 1 I want a on board charger anyway and I know that there are some that constantly maintain your batteries that all of the brains are in the charger and not the cart any suggestions? Or is it ok to just fix this issue and it will be fine I live 250 miles from her and once I deliver the Cart to her I won't be able to just run over to work on it so I really need something reliable.
Thanks for the Held David I am in a field that I know little about but as far as electrical goes there is no problem what I don't know I have a friend that is a Electrical Engineer maybe we can fix the issue on the cart I don't know but will it keep working?
If you want to call me that would be great Home 3 502-233-4367 Sprint cell 502-275-1153 Thanks again K C

K C

Last edited by WKC; 02-14-2012 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: Add more information
WKC is offline   Reply With Quote