View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 04:27 PM   #12
ACHiPo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Lithium Pack Comparison Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun000 View Post
Added the Relion Batteries to the list. As I reported, the following is what I experienced with the Roypow addition:

Previous setup: 2017 Onward, 215/40/12 tires, 48V system with 6ea 8V batteries, Curtis controller M/N 1515-5206 (code 4), OEM solenoid & OEM EJ8-4001A 3.3hp motor. Results - max 19 mph and very reliable. Batteries close to the end of their life so I decided to go Lithium and change controller for more speed and torque.

New setup: Same cart and tires, Roypow S51105 lithium battery, Alltrax XCT48400 controller, MZJ-400A solenoid, same motor. Results - immediately noticed a torque and speed increase. The top end speed now is 25+mph and torque is beyond my expectations. The issue that I experienced the first day was a slight re-occurring hesitation at full throttle. I have since recalibrated my Alltrax to Sergio's recommended custom throttle and speed settings. All is great expect for rarely I push the pedal with no response - I release the pedal and push again - it works. If anyone has a solution - please respond.

The overall first time mileage to report is 3 rounds of golf with one mile travel to and from the course results in 6 bars on the SOC meter, thus approx. two bars per 10 miles on various speeds and somewhat of a slight hilly course. Hope this helps.
Great feedback. Thanks. Can't wait to get my battery and controller kit!
ACHiPo is offline   Reply With Quote