View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 05:16 PM   #502
yensidcamper
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Basic Nissan Leaf 7 module Lithium setup with Generic Chinese BMS

All right, all right, all right. I got the battery pack back up and going. I moved the charger negative to the C-. I reinstalled it all and charged it back up. The cool thing is by moving the charger to the C- terminal I can now see the amperage and charge meter on the IOS app. My charger started about 12.5 amps, well below the 20 amps the BMS can handle, and feathered off at the end of the charge down to less than 1 amp. The BMS balanced the batteries after the charge cycle. I got 6.5 miles of riding in this morning and only dropped from 56.7 volts to 55.6 volts. I will be exercising the cart and watching the charge and discharge cycles this week. Right now I feel like I avoided any damaged cells and things are working well. I will be installing a Volt meter with an alarm so it lets me know if the pack is drops below 50v. The charger has always cut off at 56.7 and now the BMS is stopping the charge cycle as well. So the only real concern is over discharging and the old BMS actually did its job in this area so I am hopeful the new BMS will work as well. Thanks again to Sergio and all that have posted in this thread.
yensidcamper is offline   Reply With Quote