View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 10:07 AM   #2
dc.901
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Question about Allied Lithium battery install on a 2015 CC Precedent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd1010 View Post
Just got my two Allied batteries today. After I got them installed took it out of tow mode and everything powered up fine. Cart if running good.

I also installed the SOC meter that Allied has. You can check the voltage and the percentage of the batteries. However I’m a little confused about the install of it as it says to just install it right on the negative and positive of a battery.

Do I need to install it on just the first battery, second battery, or split between the two main incoming pos/neg or on the last pos/neg posts of the two batteries?

Another thing is that the SOC meter showed 66% when I first got them connected and as soon as I plugged it into the Allied charger it almost immediately jumped to 100% so I unplugged it. That was so fast I feel like something is not connected right. Plus the voltage reads like 53 volts or something. It’s like the SOC meter is only seeing one battery.
Are the batteries in series or parallel?
I would use a multimeter or volt meter to check voltage on each battery to verify the voltage.
dc.901 is offline   Reply With Quote