View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #5
FireBall
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Stock clutch on G9 Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallblock450sl View Post
Any primary clutch should "release" after rpm is let off. The later g1 thru G14 all used the same 3 weight style clutch. The only grease you want is on the 2 bushings pressed into the floating flange. Try greasing the clutch at the zerk fitting,then wipe out the excess grease that will come out of the seal. It should move in and out with very little effort. Show us some pic's of your build. We all love pic's and many others can learn from your adventure. Later Dave
thx dave after a few hours of scratchin my head and thinking bout it i think i've finally got it straightened out as for my build its the same G9 from other build with the jeep body i've just changed a few things around and i'm making it into a offroad woods buggy the back is naked lmao and in the middle nothing but a seat frame,one seat,and a console along with the jeep body on the front lol and my custom built dump bed on the back i custom fitted 23" super lug tires and 12" rims off a rally garden tractor on the back and 23" turf tread tires on 12" rims from a john deere 210 lawn tractor on the front its got a decently wide stance its turnin out just like i wanted which is very diffrent anyway i'm back on subject now
FireBall is offline   Reply With Quote