View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 01:34 PM   #4
Virjose
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Icon programming/speed limit?

Thank you ATrain!

I sent you a private message with a quick question about your location. I think we might be in the same vicinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATrain View Post
Here are some screenshots I took of the software a while ago. Disclaimer: my settings might have changed since I took the screenshots, the screenshots are probably not in order, and the screenshots may not have every setting on the screen. They were just ones I wanted to take for some reason. In order to take more, I have to go out to my garage w/my laptop, hook up the cable, etc so these are just ones I found on the computer.

Find the image with #45 next to it. That's what you would edit to adjust the speed. #46 isn't even enabled, but it could be if I can figure out where one of the wires is but I haven't bothered to look. Golf carts have a rabbit/turtle mode, and these are just on "rabbit" mode and ICON didn't bother to connect a turtle switch...but it can be done. I wanted to connect a key-switch so that I could have a 2nd key that would turn the cart into slow-mode when other people are driving it.

You'll see line #45 has a max of 6000. This was before I edited the XML file. After editing the XML file, it said 7000. Under "old" just means your current setting.

Virjose is offline   Reply With Quote