View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 03:18 PM   #16
XCOP1152
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZGO works one day, and doesn't the next

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCOP1152 View Post
Thank you for this info. I am assuming that if this is not the main issue that this should still be fixed at some point...

Yesterday I removed, tested, and cleaned the ignition, and then opened up the pedal box and tested the microswitch, and then cleaned off the contacts with spray electronic cleaner. It appears to work properly when the pedal is pressed. In the morning I plan on replacing Molex connector with butt-splices, and then using the troubleshooting guide in the "chapterE.pdf" posted on this site....unless I find the smoking gun that is causing the issue.
I replaced the Molex with butt-splices and heat shrink today, and tightened the white wire that runs from the charging port to the battery pack, and still a no-go.

I also removed the seat and listened for the solenoid to click when I turned the key or when I pressed the go pedal. I cannot hear it doing anything at all even with my ear close to it. It never clicks. The only click I hear is from the switch in the accelerator box in the floor panel when the pedal is first pressed and the plunger moves off of it.
XCOP1152 is offline   Reply With Quote