View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 09:16 AM   #3
InfiniteReality
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: InfiniteReality's '99 Lowered EZGO TXT Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Daddy View Post
That's a nice cart. Don't know much about ezgo's but when you get 3d printing parts don't skimp on the infill. I have made some decorative items like steering wheel center caps with low infill that have been fine but if you go to anything thats gonna be shaken a lot take the extra time and plastic to beef it up. Have fun with your new toy!
Thanks! I don't know much about them either, but will shortly!

Totally agree, anything other than decorative items need some good infill for sure. And anything that needs to be smooth is worth sending off to get done in a better material than what my little printer can do...although it is 6-7yrs old. As long as parts are small, it's fairly cheap to do. Not a clue what I'll come up with, but as I go I'm sure I'll get some ideas. Whatever it is, I plan to share the files on here...or any other information like headlight replacement options.

I also have a Silhouette vinyl cutter, although probably not very useful for a cart. Was nice when I was plasti-dipping the Hayabusa as I made my own OEM graphic replicas and was able to cut them all out after every dip.

Since no pics to share of anything cart related and a little bored, here's pics of 3D emblems and street legal fiddy and bike in all 8 colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgb0Y8pmSY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8527.jpg (222.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8554.jpg (217.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191024_151247.jpg (211.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191024_155125.jpg (199.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191024_173212.jpg (212.7 KB, 0 views)
InfiniteReality is offline   Reply With Quote