View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 12:01 PM   #14
InfiniteReality
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: InfiniteReality's '99 Lowered EZGO TXT Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyTX View Post
**** you for living outside of Texas.. lol... I need more 3d printing nerds around where I live to hang out and be part of my "printing stupid crap that would cost 1/3 the cost elsewhere" lol :P

I have my Ender 3 and was debating what all to print with it. I was going to do fishing lures as well, but have not found any I care for, STLs. I bought a slew of lures to measure and attempt to replicate :P

Also debating printing a new front plate for the body....but a lot cheaper to buy it heh

R
Louisiana actually but only 8 miles from Texas, haha. I've owned my printer for years but past couple of them I've really started to put it to useful stuff. I'm still learning modeling, but getting better. Just takes practice. I have an old XZY Davinci Jr printer but really need to consider upgrading soon, especially for ABS. I've also considered the front emblem as well, and while easy to do I'd really need a resin printer for smoothness.

Speaking of, this was last nights random idea. Cover for the lowering blocks up front. First print worked great, just need to shorten it. I think I'll end up doing something for the rear leaf hanger as well to hide them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PXL_20210227_013813104.jpg (262.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg PXL_20210227_155931088.jpg (244.9 KB, 0 views)
InfiniteReality is offline   Reply With Quote