View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 12:23 PM   #24
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 92 CC DS gas, convert to lithium electric rebuild thread

More parts started coming in. The battery was a relief. The seller boxed it up with 1/4" plywood and Styrofoam and plenty of screws. No damage what so ever!

IMG_1504 - Copy.JPG

The lift kit was a complete and total debacle! Nothing was damaged, but it was missing the appropriate shock mount brackets. The kit was supposed to come with 2 different kinds of brackets, so that regardless what style shocks the cart has, it will work. I dare you to guess how many phone calls, emails and shipments it took to finally get the correct brackets...both correct brackets. The site sponsor was ridiculously ignorant to the product and even worse in their customer service. The manufacturer was not any better, they should know their product. I sent pictures of the wrong parts, they should have known the correct parts to send. I don't know what the rules are about a negative review of site sponsors. I will not mention their name here. (For future reference, the lift kit was the only product I purchased from the company. I will give positive reviews to those that are deserving in the future.) The picture below does not include the two brackets that originally came in the kit.

IMG_1517 - Copy.JPG

Well the parts I got from Revolution Golf Cars (site sponsor) arrived. The damage was only the box and not their fault. The box was well packed. Pretty sure UPS might have lost this out the back of their truck...at least once. Didn't take individual pictures of the parts. I got the Alltrax 48500, 400 amp solenoid, Admiral A4 high torque motor, complete wiring harness, FnR switch, rear axle and a few other small items. David is excellent with listening to your needs and putting together a package to fit the needs. Definitely recommend going to him for any of your needs!

IMG_1547 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1548 - Copy.JPG

Then the wheels and tires. They came in and 1 was noticeably bigger than the other three. I double checked, they were all the same manufactured size. The one was just over pressurized. After some correspondence back and forth with ecartparts.com (site sponsor) they ended up sending me an additional wheel and tire. They let me keep the other! Which I will use as a spare, for the inevitable flat in the future. I definitely recommend e cart parts for anything you need. Great customer service!

IMG_1601 - Copy.JPG
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote