Thread: Vegas Carts 440
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #6
M16er
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Vegas Carts 440

Killer, first, Vegas Carts 440 kit. If you decide to go with a new clutch like I did, cutting, drilling and tapping crank not needed. You will need an adapter on the carb for the air filter. It also has a piece to hold choke lever down. Geoff may stock them now, if not, Parsons Racing. There are two sizes, so be sure to get big block. Rig your own throttle, Gas line T, etc etc. Follow the thread in the Clone Section about my swap out. Another issue I came across is since this cradle drops the front mount as well, my stock shift cables were too short. I think cutting a slot in the front part of the engine mount would solve this and let Geoff know. Most of it is tear down and installing new. It goes quick if you don't find other problems along the way, like a broke frame.

I fabbed my throttle mount out of bed frame angle iron. Going across from one bolt to the other, drilled one hole opposite where the cable is, the other hole got slotted so extra adjustment was there. Still working on choke cable. First idea didn't work out. Cheap choke cable kit. Pics when I get it right.
M16er is offline   Reply With Quote