View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 01:09 AM   #3
EzgoNewbie305
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1st Cart: PCX-956 SHUTTLE

Thanks Dennisneri

Ok after looking more in depth at the cart and cleaning a few things here is my setup at the moment. The batteries are Brute Force v6-2000. It has 6 gauge wiring throughout and will probably be updated to a 4 or 2 gauge. I was able to get enough grime off the solenoid and the only thing I could make out in it were the numbers 117111. Google search results say it's a White-Rodgers 36v 200amp. The controller is a Curtis 1205 400amp. The F-R works fine, but I think one of the mini switches is faulty because it buzzes most mr the time but not all the time.

My question is after I put some bigger cables in what is a good motor option to buy. I've seen some people use Plum Quick, Buggies Unlimited, Carts Unlimited... I don't know enough about any or them. I would like one I can plug and play and use at 36 volts until the batteries need to be replaced then move up to 48 volts. I plan on lifting it and putting some 22 inch tires on it soon and possibly going bigger at some point. I'm pretty much on flat land except and mostly driving on the street. Anyone know some good motors and speeds they produce?
EzgoNewbie305 is offline   Reply With Quote