View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #91
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: IGKRA Membership

OK guys.. After the Plum Quick Summer Nationals. My Texas cart will be taking a Texas tour. Right now it is lined up to spend 2-3 weeks at various golf cart shops. Right now three shops. One in San Marcus & two here in Houston. It will be starting out in San Marcus. Affordable Golf Carts. The owner is Van Watson.. No relations. If any of you guys live in or around that area please stop in to say hello & look over the GBR ~ IGKRA #1 drag cart. Dates are not set yet. But I’m thinking the weekend after Pageland.

If any of you shop owners wish to display the Texas cart in your shop. Just pm me for details. There will be a small donation made to the IGKRA. The larger the donation the longer the stay.. Your donation will be made payable straight to the IGKRA.
We also have plans to run the cart at the nearest track of each Shop. GarageBuilt Racing is very dedicated to drag racing golf carts & competition golf carts of all kinds.. We are trying to raise the awareness of what we are doing with our carts these days.. With you golf cart store owners getting involved this will help our new sport to grow even faster... Thanks.G.B.R.