Thread: Carryall Turf 2
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 03:21 PM   #3
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: Carryall Turf 2

Which switch is that? Theres 2 of them there. I was hoping to find a wiring diagram or service manual so I know what I'm looking at, but not much out there for a carryall and I know it's a different motor than a DS so didnt think much would carry over...

Oil leak appears to be coming from higher on the motor, behind the clutches somewhere. Too many shrouds and stuff to see exactly where it's coming from but it's pretty substantial (and there may be more than one...). I'm gonna pull the motor out tonight so I can pull all the shrouds off and see if I can find it. I'm guessing the side case for the engine is either cracked, or leaking from the gasket. Doesnt appear to be coming from the head, its dry up there.

Heres a few pictures. The ground was dry yesterday afternoon when I parked it in there. And the seam in the 3rd picture I cleaned with brake cleaner and compressed air. Can see it seeping already in the pic, before I cleaned it you could watch it trickle there. I just cant see anything above it until I start taking it apart.

Officially neither the puppy nor the new golf cart are housebroken yet. My money is on the golf cart getting the hang if it first :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180820_133923.jpg (287.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20180820_133941.jpg (323.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20180820_141603.jpg (225.4 KB, 0 views)
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote