View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 05:31 PM   #15
Ashleyk7399
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Curtis cab door latches on carryall

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwocart View Post
Id say our cabs are identical, I really like that back cap thing that you have, does it flip up like the factory bed?

My front flip out window is yellow too, probably because its plastic and got lots of sun vs the glass windshield. I took my doors off in the summer and I plan on taking my rear and possibly my front windshield out in the summer next year. I know if I only have the rear windshield out it will blow everything from the bed into the cab, so thats why I was going to take out both.

If you ever need to take your cab off it is also way easier to do it in three pieces. It's about9 or 10 bolts. I took it off in one piece the first time and realized I could put it back together way easier in three pieces. Also makes handling it way lighter and less awkward.

Mine had a small heater in the passenger glove box that I removed and a fan that isn't hooked up as well.

Also, I know you mentioned you were worried about breaking the rear windshield. Mine looks like they have hit it with anything and everything they put in the bed (it was owned by a property maintenance company) it has so many scratches. I was more personally worried about replacing that glass windshield. Probably not cheap or fun - but having said that I have no idea if replacement glass is available for front or back. But at least the back is plastic.
Hi there.. do you plan on putting your doors back on? If not, would you want to sell them? Also, interested in selling the heater? Thanks!
Ashleyk7399 is offline   Reply With Quote