View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
clow#1
Not Yet Wild

Default workhorse lift advice

well just bought me and my son ( age 9 ) a 1999 ez-go workhorse 1200g clutch is 28 motor 350cc. we have cleaned it all up and i have changed all the fuilds, inspected all wiring and adjusted the valves. He has been running me to death in the hunting woods and this will save me the walking, Now its time for the lift kit. I have read in the forums that the 1200 is a pain to lift ( just my luck ). I called ez-go and they said they do not sell a 5" or 6" lift. I looked at jakes as seen on this site.found two I would like some advice on P# 6213 and P# 6215. Is the spindle kit just as strong as the drop axle? And will these kits lift the rear. I would like to run the 23" tires and dont know if I need the 5" or the 6" lift. I just want to do this one time. I have a good wood working and metal working shop. I just want a good lift kit with the most parts needed to lift. all the help that I can get will help. by the way this site has helped alot and this is my first post on this site most of the info I need I have found just reading :) THANKS, Chris
clow#1 is offline   Reply With Quote