lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2014, 11:59 AM   #1
tboyd20111
Not Yet Wild

Default DCS solenoid wont click cart stalls

I have a 97 DCS with run/tow switch with brand new batteries and the solenoid wont click. I have replaced solenoid and it still does not click. I can put the run/tow switch to tow, wait 30 seconds and flip it back to run and the solenoid wont click but the cart will move approx 10 feet and then the motor will stop but the lights still work and the battery meter still shows full charge. I can jump the solenoid and the cart will go with no problem. I have swaped the ITS with my buddies TXT ITS and still does the same. I have used a jumper wire to by pass all micro switches and key switch and still the same issue. I have replaced the speed controller box beneath the solenoid with another used speed controller and still same issue. I get 36 volts on positve side of solenoid and 34 volts on the other side of the solenoid. I have checked voltage on all pins on the conector on top of the spped controller and all have voltage except the one going to the buzzer. there is no buzzer installed. I have also verified that the reed switch is good. My hair is already gone and going to start pulling on my beard next. Please help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140322_185641_556.jpg (183.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140323_105828_559.jpg (211.6 KB, 0 views)
tboyd20111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO