lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2018, 07:23 PM   #1
wbhess
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 2003 PDS Failing Controller??

Good evening everyone! I have a 2003 PDS with 6 brand new US Batteries, all new 4ga cables, and am using a factory EZGO charger. The cart has a 3" RHOX Drop Spindle lift with 20AT tires and a flip down rear seat. I recently switched from a "Freedom Chip" to AT Mode for better performance on hills and slow cruising along a stream. I am constantly getting 2 beeps followed by 1 on any incline (low voltage). Also, I am occasionally getting 2 beeps followed by 3 beeps (thermal cutback). After a long/steep hill I lifted my seat to see if anything was getting hot. The cables were very warm, almost too hot to touch. Everything is tight and water is topped off. The batteries are literally a month old as well as the 4ga cables. All connections are tight, clean, and free of corrosion. It is a stock motor and controller. I called my dealer several times about my poor torque and loss of power and he doesnt know what is going on. I've convinced myself I need a new controller after reading articles on this forum for the last month. Any help and suggestions would be appreciated. Sorry for my lengthy first post.
wbhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO