lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2020, 05:39 PM   #1
10RXV45
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 99 Yamaha G19E won’t move

Need some help please. Sorry for long post. I have a 99 Yamaha g19e 48v bought it with no batteries put brand new batteries in it and cables. Wouldn’t move so took motor to guy and had him check it motor had a short so he cleaned and done some things to it trying to clear the short. He said he thinks he got it.

Put it on the cart put jumper wires on it and hooked 12v to it and it turns the tire. Found out controller was blown too. Sent it to a guy and he rebuilt it. Put it on there and cart moved about 5ft. Now it won’t move. Do you think motor shorted again or controller blew again?

I hooked 12v to motor again and it still turns. But when I put the cables on the motor solenoid will not click and there is 0v on the B+ side but if I unhook the motor the solenoid clicks when you hit the gas pedal like it should and there is 51v on the B+ side of the controller again.
10RXV45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-25-2020, 10:54 AM   #2
dhanks89
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 99 Yamaha G19E won’t move

Did you ever figure out the issue? I’m also having issues with my G19E — solenoid clicks when you switch from tow to run, and get a short whining / hum when I push on the pedal — then nothing after a couple of seconds.
dhanks89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
48v, g19, won’t go, yamaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha