lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-28-2013, 11:22 AM   #6021
bigpoppi
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitchCraft View Post
I finally got my turn signal kit working. Have the front end torn apart now installing heavy duty shocks and leaf springs.

Tomorrow, remove the back seat, install a license plate holder and light, install the rear heavy duty shocks, leaf springs and shackles, then put the back seat back together.

Friday, try to figure how to install a manual windshield wiper (yeah, needed to make street legal, go figure ).

Monday, take it to police station to get inspected, run to BMV to get it titled and then plates.

Monday afternoon, drive around town laughing at gas guzzling fools.
Where in Ohio, I'm in Vermilion and wipers aren't a requirement
bigpoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #6022
RitchCraft
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

This is what my local police department (Fremont) sent me via email. It outlines what they inspect a cart for.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cops.jpg (202.1 KB, 0 views)
RitchCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:56 PM   #6023
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Replaced outer axle bearing......been listening to it go squeak squeak squeak for a long time, yesterday I got in it and it went SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK

SO I jerked out the axle and changed the bearing ..... funny I kinda miss the old squeak on right hand turns, Lol
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:46 PM   #6024
bigpoppi
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Can't even think of how to mount a wiper, especially with split windshields. makes me want to go and talk to the chief of police and figure out what else I need... the place where I bought the cart from handed me a slip of requirements and no wiper or seatbelt were on it... might have to go again and find out...
bigpoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #6025
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

I mounted a windshield wiper on my curtains on the boat. It was manual and it can be done. Easy and cheap look around . West Marine was where we bought ours. I admit it was bulky and probably hard to close the folding windshield. SHHH..... but could you take it off after the approval?
Springlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #6026
720Deere
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypilch View Post
Bought Jake's lift kit. Got the 400amp charge controller and resistor today - rear seat and 4 gauge cables should be here Monday. Hope to find a good set of 22's next week & start putting it all together!
All I can see in my mind is Phil Spector wheeling down the road in a cart at 30 mph!
720Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #6027
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

This weekend we celebrated "Christmas in July" at the campground. It's a silly excuse to drag out the lights and other junk and decorate your campsite. Since it was Christmas, I installed these rear seat armrest/cupholders I got last December onto the cart. The U-brackets supplied with the units were a bit too small to work with my seat tubes, so I had to come up with a plan-B. This should work fine, they are removable and do not conflict with the flip/flop seat.

gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #6028
patgrim00
Gone Wild

Well It happened over the last 3 days but I treated my PDs to a new 909 kit from Scotty b a new set of 2 gauge cables from Jason's golf carts new 12" itp wheels new 25/8/12 tires plum quick bandit motor and a fresh set of Trojan 105 battery's she got new rear wheel bearings and brake shoes also got a new head unit and speakers and some chrome pieces so yea I kinda soiled her
patgrim00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #6029
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by patgrim00 View Post
Well It happened over the last 3 days but I treated my PDs to a new 909 kit from Scotty b a new set of 2 gauge cables from Jason's golf carts new 12" itp wheels new 25/8/12 tires plum quick bandit motor and a fresh set of Trojan 105 battery's she got new rear wheel bearings and brake shoes also got a new head unit and speakers and some chrome pieces so yea I kinda soiled her
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #6030
patgrim00
Gone Wild

Yea I finally parted with one of our old farm trucks and turned a decent profit on it so I decided to work on the golfcart for the kids ( it had been sitting for about a year due to the controller being burnt up ) so I kind of went overboard from there I will have to post pics tomorrow when it's light out
patgrim00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO