lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #91
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: IGKRA Membership

OK guys.. After the Plum Quick Summer Nationals. My Texas cart will be taking a Texas tour. Right now it is lined up to spend 2-3 weeks at various golf cart shops. Right now three shops. One in San Marcus & two here in Houston. It will be starting out in San Marcus. Affordable Golf Carts. The owner is Van Watson.. No relations. If any of you guys live in or around that area please stop in to say hello & look over the GBR ~ IGKRA #1 drag cart. Dates are not set yet. But I’m thinking the weekend after Pageland.

If any of you shop owners wish to display the Texas cart in your shop. Just pm me for details. There will be a small donation made to the IGKRA. The larger the donation the longer the stay.. Your donation will be made payable straight to the IGKRA.
We also have plans to run the cart at the nearest track of each Shop. GarageBuilt Racing is very dedicated to drag racing golf carts & competition golf carts of all kinds.. We are trying to raise the awareness of what we are doing with our carts these days.. With you golf cart store owners getting involved this will help our new sport to grow even faster... Thanks.G.B.R.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #92
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

A BIG ""WAY TO GO""

That is great and should inspire some more builds.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #93
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Woo-Hoo!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #94
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

If any of you shop owners wish to display the Texas cart in your shop. Just pm me for details. There will be a small donation made to the IGKRA. The larger the donation the longer the stay.. Your donation will be made payable straight to the IGKRA.
We also have plans to run the cart at the nearest track of each Shop. GarageBuilt Racing is very dedicated to drag racing golf carts & competition golf carts of all kinds.. We are trying to raise the awareness of what we are doing with our carts these days.. With you golf cart store owners getting involved this will help our new sport to grow even faster... Thanks.G.B.R.

GB,You never cease to amaze me, what a standup guy. You are a very generous man and I want to let you I sure noticed. From not letting me sleep in my truck to giving the proceeds of your cart tour to the IGKRA, and who knows what other unselfish things you do, I'm certain there are plenty more. Thanks GB!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:54 AM   #95
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post

GB,You never cease to amaze me, what a standup guy. You are a very generous man and I want to let you I sure noticed. From not letting me sleep in my truck to giving the proceeds of your cart tour to the IGKRA, and who knows what other unselfish things you do, I'm certain there are plenty more. Thanks GB!

I will have coffee next time.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:42 AM   #96
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Awfully generous GB As always, sincerely appreciate your support!
Old 07-09-2010, 07:53 AM   #97
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Impressive When is the tour coming to CA?
Old 11-25-2010, 01:17 AM   #98
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

For those new to the carting experience or for those of us, (me included) that need a reminder, there is an organization out there that promotes carting as a family friendly activity. In times where family togetherness or socializing with other people who believe in a basic set of values and principals is too often seen as outdated or passe, let me invite you to look into becoming an IGKRA member. Your membership not only supports carting on a broad platform as a fun and exciting experience but by getting involved at a local level can be personally rewarding.

So I encourage BGW members to not only join the IGKRA (see the website and decide for yourselves) but also to begin a discussion with your forum geographic neighbors about ways to promote and expand the sport.

OK, off the soapbox now......

http://www.igkra.com/
Old 11-25-2010, 04:41 AM   #99
classycarts
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintrock View Post
For those new to the carting experience or for those of us, (me included) that need a reminder, there is an organization out there that promotes carting as a family friendly activity. In times where family togetherness or socializing with other people who believe in a basic set of values and principals is too often seen as outdated or passe, let me invite you to look into becoming an IGKRA member. Your membership not only supports carting on a broad platform as a fun and exciting experience but by getting involved at a local level can be personally rewarding.

So I encourage BGW members to not only join the IGKRA (see the website and decide for yourselves) but also to begin a discussion with your forum geographic neighbors about ways to promote and expand the sport.

http://www.igkra.com/
Well said Flint!!! Thanks!!
Old 04-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #100
jfbillups
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but have been on many like it in the past in relation to cars and other hobbies I have had in my life. I have always enjoyed the people and events that come with such groups.

In saying that, I do plan to join the IGKRA but just had a couple questions.
Right now it is just the wife and I, no kids yet. If we are just brining one cart to events, does that mean we only need one membership. If I am understanding correctly the membership fee is basically per cart and not per person?

Secondly, I understand this is kind of new... I am from the Portland, Oregon area, I see smallblock450sl is also from the NW, is there any plans to form chapters so each region can conduct their own events? To be honest I'm not sure that time and funds would allow me to travel across the country for events.

Thanks in advance.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements