lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-31-2007, 01:24 AM   #1
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

Default High Speed cart gears

i plan on getting HS gears but i dont know which tranny i have. i Have a 1998 CC ans a couple of sites it has sadi that some 1998 have a gazario 2 piece or a gazario 3 pices or a kwasaki. WHich do i have??? Here ia a pic of it. thanks

4x4 CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-31-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
mphillip
Site Moderator

E-Z-GO

I would just be guessing but by the looks of it you would have a 3 piece if the left axle shaft will unbolt from the rear casing like the right one does... I'm sure someone on here could probably give you a better answer than me though
mphillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

That is the Graziano. 1996 was the last year for the Kawaski in gas carts, no exceptions. Oddly enough, Kawasaki plastered their namoe over every peice they made, but it says "Graziano" no where on their units.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:59 PM   #4
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

so which HS gears do i need??? I guess that means no locker forme...
Old 01-31-2007, 05:54 PM   #5
IAMCOOL
Gone Wild

depends on the company you buy from as to the part #... i can sell em for bout 500
IAMCOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:03 PM   #6
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

sORRY iamcool, i can gt them fo4 380 or less
Old 02-03-2007, 11:14 PM   #7
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

Default Trans

Look on axel tube usually on pass side. Should find a barcode sticker. Looks like Kawasaki to me. I have put gears in many of those. I have gears $229 and have personally put gears in 97,98,99 00,02 transaxels all of those were Kawasaki. If you are running your cart in reverse did you change rear clutch spring with the white spring??? The green , purple and yellow spring are all wound the wrong way for reverse operation.
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:26 PM   #8
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Tom, I don't know if you saw my post on your forum, but I called Club Car and they have dual-suppliers for the same differential. Although they are identical units, some are made by Kawasaki (they have Kawasaki stickers) and some are made by Graziano (they have Graziano stickers). Maybe Club Car designed the unit and they just have those two manufacture it.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:35 PM   #9
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

Tom, i have decided not to get HS gears. But i do want some sort of locker, any ideas? I am not going to be running in reverse for much longer...
Old 02-04-2007, 11:22 PM   #10
IAMCOOL
Gone Wild

Default Re: Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom@Dixie Sales
Look on axel tube usually on pass side. Should find a barcode sticker. Looks like Kawasaki to me. I have put gears in many of those. I have gears $229 and have personally put gears in 97,98,99 00,02 transaxels all of those were Kawasaki. If you are running your cart in reverse did you change rear clutch spring with the white spring??? The green , purple and yellow spring are all wound the wrong way for reverse operation.
229????? ****... ill pm you
IAMCOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car