lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
jinxs911
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 295cc Flywheel

I know this should go into the parts section but I am not able to post there. I am looking for a new flywheel for my 295cc since a piece of my flywheel broke off under the pulsar coil. Which I am sure is why my cart is not starting and running so well.
jinxs911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
BLUE72CAMARO
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 295cc Flywheel

I have one on the motor I stole the head off of for my 350 build that I believe is in good shape. I would take $20 plus the ride for it and can verify its condition tonight when I get home for work.
BLUE72CAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
jinxs911
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

If its in good condition please let me know. I'll definitely do the $20 plus shipping.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
BLUE72CAMARO
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Alright i will look it over and get a picture when I get home tonight.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Just for the record, define "under" the pulsar coil - the flywheel itself doesn't go under the pulsar, there's a mounting bracket and the engine casing itself "under" the pulsar - download the service manual in .pdf here on the tech forum and look at page JJ-1, there's an expanded drawing that will help make sure you get the part you need
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
jinxs911
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCityMusic View Post
Just for the record, define "under" the pulsar coil - the flywheel itself doesn't go under the pulsar, there's a mounting bracket and the engine casing itself "under" the pulsar - download the service manual in .pdf here on the tech forum and look at page JJ-1, there's an expanded drawing that will help make sure you get the part you need
Doesnt it have a piece that goes under the pulsar it has a gap in it
Old 03-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
BLUE72CAMARO
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I forgot to pull this apart last night, I will make a note to take the flywheel off that motor tonight. I can get you pictures of both the flywheel and engine block if you like.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #8
BLUE72CAMARO
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Here is the backside of the flywheel that I have I didnt take a picture of the front but there is no damage at all to the fins on the fan either.

Here is what the motor looks like behind the flywheel in case you broke something on it some how but I am not sure what you could break on it in this area really. Also I would agree that the flywheel is in fact under the pulsar on these motors.

Let me know if you want the flywheel or not. If so I can get it boxed up over the weekend and in the mail on Monday for ya.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #9
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

my bad - I assumed by "under" you meant "behind" ...
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:44 PM   #10
jinxs911
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUE72CAMARO View Post
Here is the backside of the flywheel that I have I didnt take a picture of the front but there is no damage at all to the fins on the fan either.

Here is what the motor looks like behind the flywheel in case you broke something on it some how but I am not sure what you could break on it in this area really. Also I would agree that the flywheel is in fact under the pulsar on these motors.

Let me know if you want the flywheel or not. If so I can get it boxed up over the weekend and in the mail on Monday for ya.
Now if its a 350 block with 295 heads would i still use the 295 flywheel?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO